County of Humboldt
The Humboldt County Library has an immediate opening for Library Division Manager: Acquisitions & Technical Services! This position serves the Humboldt County Library System and will play a vital role as we begin an exciting new chapter in providing expanded library services to our library communities. The Humboldt County Library is a community focal point. If you are interested in making an impact in an increasingly diverse vibrant community with dynamic and engaging library services, this might be the position for you!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Participating as a member of the library management team and contributing to the development of departmental goals, objectives, policies, procedures and service standards.
* Planning, organizing, scheduling, supervising, reviewing and evaluating the work of professional, paraprofessional, and support staff.
* Recommending selection of assigned staff and provides for their training and professional development.
* Participating in Library operations, including collection development, public service and community relations, and reference and readers advisory service.
* Making studies and recommendations for improved service delivery, capital expenditures and specialized program development.
* Cataloging library materials and resources.
salary: $35.81-$45.96 Hourly
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.